Therapy Stack is committed to respecting the privacy of all of our website visitors and customers. This website is designed and administered to protect your privacy and to comply with all related state and federal laws and industry best practices.
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Information We Collect for Registered Users
When registering with Therapy Stack Cloud Based EHR Platform, we will collect personally identifiable information with our registration form.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
All web site communication is transmitted by using GeoTurst 256-bit SSL Certificate.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email.
This website does not place any personal information on your computer.
This website does not gather any personal information from your computer.
This website does place a temporary “Cookie” on your computer in order to maintain your session across the various servers supporting Therapy Stack Services. This cookie is a common text information file comprised of randomly generated characters that your Web browser places on your computer when you visit any website. Cookies contain no personal information.
Third Party Advertisements